Exercising Daily is one of the best things you can do for yourself, and for your loved ones. Today, I am sharing my quick 10-minute daily exercise routine.
- 100 Jumping Jacks
- 35 Russian Twists
- 50 crunches
- 20 Push-ups
- 100-seconds horse stance
- 20 alternating high knees
- 20 dragon lunges with each leg
- 50 bicycles each leg
- 1-minute heavy dumbbell holds in both hands x 3
- Forward facing Split – 10 counts X 5
- Touch left toe with right hand in split – 10 counts X 5
- Touch right toe with left hand in split – 10 counts X 5
- Butterfly stretch with knees to ground – 10 counts X 5
- Lay down in complete rest position – 1 minute
Do you exercise everyday? What do you do? If not, why don’t you exercise?