My name is Mayur Gudka.
I am THAT guy who wakes up at 4AM every day (dreadful to some … I know), the one who tells the BEST Jokes, and who can knock your teeth out (I’m a martial artist), if you aggravate me too much.
I am an entrepreneur, investor and a speaker. I look forward to adding “Author” to that list soon. Exciting times.
I am the founder & owner of Gudka Networks.
Did you know …
- I helped Mission K9 Rescue raise over $27,000 in a single night
- I helped action-thriller author Leo J. Maloney sell over 400,000 books while growing his social media following by over 12,000%
Connect with me on LinkedIn, ask me how and I’ll tell you about it.
By the way
If you haven’t downloaded my eBook “MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIAL“,
what are you waiting for?
It’s free, written especially for you and it contains four of my best ideas … I call it my fabulous four.
If you don’t think my ideas will Maximize your Potential, Tweet and tell me (and the world) about it.
Also … I take Bribes
I’m not a politician. I don’t have any rules against taking bribes.
Oh, don’t you dare act all hoity-toity. I know you take ’em too.
For the curious souls, the following bribes work like a charm on me.
- A cup of regular Dunkin hot coffee extra, extra
- Lemonade (no ice)
- Eggplant Parmesan sub with Cajun fries and Coke (no ice)
- Everything Taco Bell, as long as it’s vegetarian
Speaking of Books
Here are some of my all time favorites:
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Warren Buffett Way by Robert Hagstorm
- Multiple Streams of Income by Robert Allen
- Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do by Robert Schuller
(Can you tell? Apparently, I like books written by people named Robert.)
- All of John Maxwell Books
- Termination Orders by Leo J. Maloney
- The Tao of Jeet Kune Do by Bruce Lee
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Connecting The Dots by John Chambers
I love reading. Got a book recommendation? Email me at email@example.com and tell me about it.